Inscrit le: 04 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:30 (2017) Sujet du message: QuotWith Righteousness Shall He Judge The Poorquot
Psalm 75 is the inaugration speech of Jesus at the Second coming.
1. Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
2. When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
3. The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
4. I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
5. Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
6. For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
7. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
8. For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
9. But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10. All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
Chapter 12 is a Second Coming Chapter about Jesus Christ's return.
1. And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
2. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
3. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
4. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
5. Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
6. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
bound: 581 pages
filesize: 43181 KB